- French and English
- +1 (613) 241-2701 Ext: 224
- Year of call: 1983 (Qc), 1985 (Ont.)
Pierre Dagenais is a partner of the firm. Mr. Dagenais was called to the Ontario bar in 1985 and is also a member of the Quebec bar since 1983. He is part of the solicitors’ team and has been working closely with individual, corporate clients and institutional clients for more than 25 years.
Mr. Dagenais also taught the Estate Planning Course at University of Ottawa, Common Law Français, from 2006 to 2008. He has also been teaching Estate Planning to employees of the Federal Government and other institutions through different organizations for the past 15 years.
Areas of Expertise
- Estate Law and Estate Planning (Wills, Testamentary Trusts)
- The supervision of Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Corporate and commercial law
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, County of Carleton Law Association
- Member, Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- Member, STEP, Society of Trust and Estate Planners